Teams and Individuals Search
Search our leaderboards for other associates by entering their full name, user name, or team name in the search box below. Results will be displayed below.
The 100 Day Dash ended on September 10, 2013. Thanks to all that participated. Please remember that all steps must be uploaded by Friday, September 13, 2013 at 7:00PM (CST).
Top 8 Things You Need to Know (.pdf) Official Dash Rules (.pdf) Frequently Asked Questions (.pdf) The Complete Pedometers Guide (.pdf) Having pedometer issues? Contact HumanaVitality support at 888.461.7782. Any questions not involving a pedometer should be directed to 100DayDash@humana.com.
By participating in the 100 Day Dash and actively uploading your steps each day, you can earn Vitality Points and win great prizes in any of the following ways:
- Earn Vitality Points for total steps taken by the end of the Dash. Any associate reaching level 3 and logging 1 million steps during the Dash will receive 500 Vitality Points.
- Level 1: 500,000 Steps - 250 Vitality Points
- Level 2: 750,000 Steps - 350 Vitality Points
- Level 3: 1,000,000 Steps - 500 Vitality Points
- Members of the top five teams (as ranked by average daily steps) will win Vitality Bucks® to spend in the HumanaVitality® Mall. In order to be eligible for team prizes, your team must have between 4 and 10 associates. Individuals can only win a team prize as part of one team.
- All associates can earn 15 Vitality Points for every day they log at least 10,000 steps. Plus, your first 10,000 step-day of each week gets you another 15 Vitality Points and your fifth day of 10,000 steps in a week earns you an additional 40 Vitality Points.
- Win great prizes from the HumanaVitality Mall by joining the 100 Day Dash Buzz group and participating in our weekly contests and challenges.
For any questions about prizes or the Dash, please email 100DayDash@humana.com. General questions can be answered in the 100 Day Dash Buzz group as well.
- Registration for the 100 Day Dash is open from May 6 through May 31. Associates will not be able to join the Dash or switch teams once registration closes.
- The 100 Day Dash competition will run from June 3 through September 10.
- Contractors and temps are not eligible to participate.
- You are welcome to join as many teams as you would like, but you can only win and earn prizes on one team.
- Associates are responsible for purchasing, ordering, and/or obtaining their own pedometer. If your Humana start date was on June 27 2012 or later, you are eligible for a free pedometer. If you are eligible, you should have already received an email with the appropriate information.
- The only pedometers eligible for the Dash are the Humana G1/G2 pedometers or any Fitbit device.
- HumanaVitality points will be awarded for reaching various step levels and reaching 10,000 steps each day. Check out the Prizes pages for more information about prizes.
- In order to be eligible for team prizes, a team must have between four (4) and ten (10) members.
- All associates will need a HumanaFit account to participate in the Dash. If you already have a HumanaFit account, you will NOT need to create another one.